logo

Go Back   Canary HotSpot > Canary Island Forums > Tenerife Forum

Old 01-21-2017, 09:10 AM
Administrator

Default Relocation Advice wanted

Im quite new to the forum and just wanted a bit of input/advice. Having just returned from Tenerife after having a good catch up with a friend who lives in Costa Adeje, I have made the decision that I am going to become a swallow in about 5 years time and live in Tenerife in the winter months Oct March. I have a few things to get sorted in the UK and then I should be able to live in Tenerife comfortably without the need to work. Im aware about things such as getting a NIE number, opening a bank account and getting some health cover, is there anything else needed?
Im interested in buying an apartment in Costa Adeje/Torviscas area for 150,000 euros max that can be rented out for the other 6 months, however as Ill want a car then this area is not crucial and I would be quite happy somewhere a bit further away if I would get more for my money, any suggestions? The apartments at Amarilla Golf seem more value and beautiful views etc, any experiences of this area anyone?
While Im in the UK is it difficult getting a reliable cleaner for the apartment?
What could I do with my car while I am in the UK? Or instead of buying one are there 6 month rentals at decent rates?
Id also like a small storage unit as Id probably change beds & settee during rental months and store clothes/belongings etc, are these easily available?
Anyway that's enough for the time being, there'll probably be more questions over the next 5 years while I put everything in place. :thanx:

#ADS  
User Not Logged In User Not Logged In is online
Circuit advertisement

Sponsored Links

Tags
None

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: